Music plays an important part in Jewish life, and the Chuppah ceremony is the part of the wedding where Jewish music features most strongly.
The Nigunum Ensemble will create the perfect atmosphere for your Chuppah, with a unique repertoire of traditional and liturgical Hebrew songs, klezmer, songs of Israel, classical tunes, Jewish folklore and more.
We play a wonderful mix of hebrew songs for the Chuppah that will set the scene perfectly for this joyous occasion.
- Prelude – mood-setting music leading up to the ceremony, as the guests gather at the venue and while the Ketuba is being signed.
- Processional – music to accompany the wedding party (family elders, groom and family) and bride (and her family) as they walk down the aisle.
- Ceremonial tunes – accompaniment for the Rabbi/Chazan
- Breaking of the Glass- a lively traditional “Chosn Kale Mazaltov!”medley after the groom breaks the glass.
- Recessional – Music to mirror the festive mood that concludes the ceremony and as guests are leaving.
Nigunim is available as an instrumental ensemble or with added vocals, from as Duo to a Quartet, with different combinations of Piano, Guitar, Clarinet and Violin.
Have a listen to the demos and get in touch to discuss how The Nigunim Ensemble can provide the perfect musical backdrop for your Chuppah.
We are based in Manchester, England, and travel in the UK and Internationally.